New York Times Crossword October 31 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 31 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 31 2021) has a total of 139 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 31 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 139 clues in the October 31 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PAT which contains 3 Characters.
- Action done while saying Good dog is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is LIVERANDNIONS which contains 13 Characters.
- Traditional British entree is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 31 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X