New York Times Crossword October 17 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword October 17 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (October 17 2021) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the October 17 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the October 17 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is TES which contains 3 Characters.
- French possessive is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is BOACONSTRICTORS which contains 15 Characters.
- You wouldnt want them to have a crush on you is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in October 17 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,K,Q,X,Z