New York Times Crossword November 25 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword November 25 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (November 25 2022) has a total of 72 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the November 25 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 72 clues in the November 25 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is EMU which contains 3 Characters.
- Creature frequently depicted in Indigenous Australian art is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is PRAIRIEDOG which contains 10 Characters.
- Animal thats more akin to a squirrel than a canine despite its name is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in November 25 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,K,V,X