New York Times Crossword June 5 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword June 5 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (June 5 2022) has a total of 140 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the June 5 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 140 clues in the June 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AVE which contains 3 Characters.
- Broadway for one Abbr. is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is GIVESAFAIRSHAKESPEARE which contains 21 Characters.
- Donates some copies of King Lear to the Renaissance Festival? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in June 5 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Z