New York Times Crossword June 20 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword June 20 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (June 20 2022) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the June 20 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the June 20 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is INK which contains 3 Characters.
- Squirt from an octopus is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is OVERSIZEDCHECKS which contains 15 Characters.
- Large props held by contest winners in publicity photos is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in June 20 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q