New York Times Crossword July 3 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword July 3 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (July 3 2022) has a total of 139 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the July 3 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 139 clues in the July 3 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is ARE which contains 3 Characters.
- Sweet Dreams (___ Made of This) (Eurythmics hit) is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WHATSYOURSECRET which contains 15 Characters.
- Question to someone who looks impossibly young is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in July 3 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,X