New York Times Crossword December 29 2021 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword December 29 2021 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (December 29 2021) has a total of 78 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the December 29 2021 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 78 clues in the December 29 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is YET which contains 3 Characters.
- The best is ___ to come is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is EMPTYTEPEE which contains 10 Characters.
- Lettered home on the range when no ones home? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in December 29 2021 New York Times Crossword puzzle are F,J,Q,V,Z