New York Times Crossword August 11 2022 Answers
Please find below all the New York Times Crossword August 11 2022 Answers. This is one of the most popular crossword puzzles available for both online and in print version. Today's puzzle (August 11 2022) has a total of 79 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place.
If you are done with the August 11 2022 New York Times Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Facts and Figures
- There are a total of 79 clues in the August 11 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is AID which contains 3 Characters.
- Backing is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is WITHOUTSIN which contains 10 Characters.
- Faultless biblically [Spanish] is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in August 11 2022 New York Times Crossword puzzle are J,Q,Y,Z